Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2. Crafting Project and 3. Cash Register Tape Project

2. Crafting Project:
I'm making cushions, and doing a lot of embroidery along with it. This cushion cover is still unfinished. I ran out of thread and haven't made it to the store to get more.

3. Cash Register Tape Project
As you can see, I still have a lot to draw...

But here is the start of it. Written on this piggy rhinocerous is the title of my book. I'd been reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket, hence the gloomy title.

Some of the characters may look familiar. There are a lot of recurring themes and characters in my drawings.

These guys, I think are sorta Spongebob-esque. I'm not sure what they're supposed to be. They start looking much like potatoes towards the end. I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment