Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Happy New Year of the Rabbit!

New years resolutions haven't been my cup of tea--to borrow from Modest Mouse, I'm consistently inconsistent. But 2011 is going to be a good year.  I have a brand spankin' new nephew, a talented and lovely critique group and a schedule. All muy importante for sticking with my goals this year. 

Here they are: 
  • Eat more unprocessed foods
  • Run more than last year
  • Draw more than last year
  • Become a better writer by writing daily
  • Market myself- get published
  • Er... and blog regularly. There are multiple drawing "projects" that I want to pursue at once. So here;s a preview of what I'll do on this blog in 2011--in addition to the inventions and bjorns:
- Illustrate the Newz Tuesdays -
- The curator- Thursdays -
- Franklin Fridays! - (NEW)
- Unnatural Disasters on Sundays -

No comments:

Post a Comment